Health is everyone’s Right
Our doctors are on call 24/7. Same Day Appointments Available.
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional Health Care Service
Territory and hospital. What are the main access ports to the National Health Service and how they work
Integrated Clinical Record
To standardize the different professional languages, to improve the quality and completeness of the information available to healthcare professionals in order to ensure greater appropriateness and safety of care. This is the goal of the regional project for the creation of an integrated clinical record, as a unique, inter-professional and interdisciplinary tool that collects all the information related to the patient’s care and assistance path .
Professional & Friendly Envoirnment
Hospitalization takes place in order to carry out complex diagnoses, interventions or therapies that are not possible at home or in outpatient facilities in the area. It can be ordinary, day hospital-day service, long-term-rehabilitation.
Whatever type of hospitalization, everyone has the right to have close family, friends or trusted people, consistent with the needs of general hygiene and other patients. In pediatric wards, parents are always allowed to stay with their children
118, the Emergency Room, the Medical Guard: the emergency-urgent network, widespread throughout the country, employs thousands of professionals: doctors, nurses and technicians. It also includes voluntary associations involved with their ambulances in the rescue.
Thanks to the evolution of the technology supplied to the operations centers, today the reception and management of calls is optimized, reducing errors and speeding up the procedures for activating emergency vehicles.
See If We Are In Your Network
Just as our bodies need physical fitness to be healthy, in order to be satisfied and happy we need to have a healthy psyche. In order to live our lives to the fullest we need to be free of mental diseases like depression, anxiety and excessive stress. Peace of mind is something which we all crave and should be available for anyone looking to live a good quality of life.
There are times when a person might face mental trauma or any psychological issue which might cause them to e unhappy for a while. However, all people have an innate stress coping mechanism. It is only when the person I unable to handle the stress when things start going wrong. Sometimes it’s a phase which passes over and the person can again live a normal and happy life.
However, there are times when depression and anxiety become constant companions and the person is unable to emerge from the depths of their dark thoughts. This might cause them to start acting different. They might stop socialising, feel alone even when with friends and family and battle their depression alone. Suicidal thoughts become common too. If you know someone who might be suffering from anxiety and depression, make sure you get them immediate health from a good mental health doctor in Gold Coast.
The importance of good mental health cannot be stressed enough. There are several reasons to seek help for mental health in Gold Coast. Some of these include:
- People with good mental health are healthier they have sound mind and a healthy body. This I why they are able to live a better quality of life.
- Having good mental health requires the ability to deal with stress and anxiety in a positive manner. To understand that setbacks in life are normal and one should work hard to get rid of those despairing thoughts which can bring you down.
- Also research has proved that people with proper mental health visit doctors a great deal less. They also tend to get sick less often. Their coping mechanism enables them to lead healthy and fruitful lives.
- The right psychologist can help a person come to terms with their depression, suggesting therapies and changes in life style which can help improve their depression.
When choosing a therapist in Gold Coast to help with mental health issues, make sure you choose someone who is reliable and has the necessary experience of helping people suffering from anxiety and depression. While most people might think twice before seeking treatment, it shouldn’t be so. There is no stigma attached to seeking help for your depression. The major reason why most people don’t visit mental health physicians in Gold Coast is because they are afraid of how they would be perceived or judged. However this is something which shouldn’t be thought of ever. If you know someone suffering from mental health issues make sure you get them to seek help as soon as possible.
The beauty trend is hair styles which are stylish and over the top. However, not all of us are brave enough to try these hairstyles. So what do u do when you w ant a classy looking style but you aren’t brave enough to chop off your hair or dye it that beautiful blue shade which you admire? Simple, you go and get yourself a wig.
But you would say you hardly know anything about wigs or wigs are just for people who have lost their hair due to certain medical conditions. This is not the case. Celebrities keep changing their hair colour and hairstyles and most of them do it by wearing wigs. There should be no stigma attached to wigs. These are a great fashion statement and it all comes down to your own personal choice or taste.
The following tips would help you find the perfect wig for yourself.
Tips on finding the perfect wig
- Get to know which size wig is perfect for you. You would be surprised to know that wigs come in particular sizes. For this you need to find the circumference of your head along your hairline till the back of your neck. You must remember these measurement when shopping for wigs. If you want to get a wig which fits perfectly and looks great too.
- Wigs come in sizes ranging from petite to large. The two in between are small and medium. Your right size is determined through the measurements taken by the professionals at a wig shop or the hair salon.
- You can choose from synthetic wigs as well as human hair wigs. As the name suggests synthetic wigs are made from materials which imitate the natural texture of the hair. Human hair wigs are pricier because they have a more natural look.
- To cap or not to cap. Now this is a question which you are the only one who could answer. While using a cap can add a better look to your wig but there are certain people who prefer wearing a wig without the cap. So you could try it both ways and then choose whichever suits you best. This one comes down to a personal preference.
- Choosing a wig also comes down as to why you want to wear a wig. Are you suffering from a medical condition and would like to wear a wig. You must choose one which is made of synthetic hair and has a lace front. This ads to the comfort because you obviously would be wearing the wig for a longer time. If you are choosing a wig for fashion purposes then you could make a few amends and even go for the synthetic ones.
- Choose a wig according to the shape of your face. You can try on a different variety of styles and colours to choose which looks best on you. You can get help from the professionals at the wig shop.
Get Your Facts Right on Laser Hair Removal
What could be more convenient then ditching all the shaving and waxing for good and remaining stubble free for ages? This is the reason why laser hair removal is so popular. However, laser hair removal is a procedure which may not be for everyone. Get your fact on laser hair removal below.
Successful laser hair removal is often a result of quite a few meticulous sessions. It will be some time when you can actually see the results that you desire. This is why it’s important to have follow up sessions which are prescribed by your technician.
Are you the right candidate for laser hair removal?
The laser hair removal technique works best if you have light skin and dark coloured hair. However people who have dark skin or lighter hair have other options as well. There are specialised equipment which is used in case the skin colour is darker or the air is liger than required.
If someone with dark skin undergoes laser, they might develop dark patches o the skin. Laser would only work when they undergo treatment using specialised machines suited for their skin type.
When you book an appointment from a laser hair removal clinic in Sydney, you would be called for an initial consultation. The technician would assess your skin type and then suggest a treatment which is well suited for you.
How do laser treatments work?
Laser treatments compromises of pulses of light to break down the melanin (the dark pigment) in the hair. This is the main reason why lasers work well for people who have dark and coarse hair. However people with dark skin already have melanin in their skin and this is why they can find discolouration on their face if they undergo intense pulse therapy.
Hair grows in three phases which include the growth phase, the resting phase and the shedding phase. The majority of laser hair removal treatments are meant to target hair in the growth phase. Once the treatment is completed hair falls of in a week or two.
After the initial period when all the hair is shed, it is advised to use an exfoliating scrub o the skin in gentle and circular movements. The aesthetician would also suggest a few products which you need to use meticulously to get the most from the laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal just doesn’t work for facial hair but is great for removing hair from the back and the arms and legs as well. A treatment for removing hair from both legs would take only about two hours or so. There are definitely going to be follow up sessions but you can set those up at your convenience.
Around four to six sessions later you would notice an almost 80% reduction in hair growth. A maintenance treatment on a yearly basis is needed for a number of years to ensure that you remain hair free for good.
Diet postponed to September. In August, it is better to renounce the balance anxiety: with the high temperatures, in fact, you lose less weight and the results of the sacrifices are reduced. Advising ‘holiday free from diets’ the nutritionist Ciro Dressed which reveals, however, a trick that – without much effort – to prevent the weight go out of control.
“We spend most of the calories – explains Adnkronos Health Vestita – to maintain our body at 36 degrees and a half.” In winter the body ‘wasted’ a lot to maintain the temperature, facilitating weight loss. In the summer, diets do not work so much, and it is no coincidence that many nutritionists and dieticians do not take part in this period. ” More useful then wait for the return from vacation for ‘good intentions’. Moreover, even psychologically, summer is a ‘moment of suspension’, in which habits often jump, and therefore badly adapted to the need to face dietary regimens in which regularity is an imperative.
At the table, then, “we can count on some foods that are break-hungry, tasty and effective, for example, watermelon A slice, even if big, between one meal and another certainly reduces appetite with very few calories. rich in water, contains very little fructose The most common sugar is xylitol which has a very low calorie content: a snack that can ‘fill’ without gaining weight “. Another low-calorie and tasty snack is “tomato juice, seasoned with lemon and pepper, for example, drunk before the meal reduces the sense of hunger”. The apples, too, which are starting to arrive now, are the most well known low-calorie break-starter, as well as peaches.
Moreover, with the heat it is almost natural to opt for some traditional “diet” dishes: “panzanella, better if made with wholemeal bread, preferably using the crust, the friselle, the salads”. For meat “you can opt for boiled meat: in boiling the meat degreases and loses more than 30% of the proteins, thus becoming a dietetic dish, if simply seasoned”. Another ‘natural’ help is the seasonal low-calorie vegetables.
“The courgettes are steamed and seasoned with oil, lemon and mint, they are very light even large portions, but even the aubergines have very few calories, as well as cucumbers that are very helpful for the bacterial flora and are also disinfectant and cicatrizant “. Better not to overdo it, given the high sugar content, however, with apricots, figs and, above all, with grapes “, concludes Vestita.
What is the right to health care, who has the right to health care and how, what are the essential levels of care. Altroconsumo, the association for the protection and defense of consumers, explains in ‘Rights in health’ everything that should be known about health care in Italy. The objective of the ‘Rights in health’ project, born of the collaboration between Altroconsumo and Acu (Users Consumers Association) and financed by the Ministry of Economic Development, is to answer the most common health questions.
Here, in short, the main information useful to citizens, in the insights dedicated to the right to health care in our country:
– WHAT IS SANITARY ASSISTANCE? The national health system ensures access to services taking into account health needs; quality and appropriateness of care; the economy in the use of resources. In Italy – explain the experts of Altroconsumo – the government of the health system is exercised by the State and Regions: the state legislation is the determination of the essential levels of assistance (Lea), ie the services and services that must be guaranteed throughout the national territory ; regional legislation has the task of organizing and providing the above services and essential assistance for the protection of health.
– WHAT IS THE RIGHT TO HEALTHCARE? It means using health prevention and care services such as basic care, specialist care or hospitalization. The services available to the citizen are:
Basic care: family doctor or pediatrician; continuity of care: the right to access the treatment continuously, this means that when there is no primary care physician, the assistance must be guaranteed by a replacement doctor or by the continuity of care services (former medical guard); access to diagnostic services: the possibility of taking advantage of specialist visits, laboratory tests and diagnostic tests must be guaranteed; public and private accredited or affiliated: the choice between a public and a private structure to access the services must be free; hospital admission: the right to freely choose the hospital structure where to be admitted; right to information: the citizen must always be informed in an appropriate manner before being subjected to examinations and interventions; access to medicines: the right to receive medicines prescribed by doctors on the regional cookbook, sharing the expenditure through the payment of a contribution (ticket).
– HOW DO YOU APPLY TO THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE? The registration – observed by Altroconsumo – is mandatory for Italian and foreign citizens residing in Italy and in compliance with the residence permit. Children born in Italy must be registered with the Health Service and acquire the right to assistance. The registration with the Ssn guarantees the assistance of the general practitioner (family doctor) or of the pediatrician of free choice. Health care is guaranteed to all citizens (Italians and foreigners with the right) through a network of services (medical and pediatric assistance, pharmaceutical, outpatient specialist, hospital, home and public consultants). At the time of enrollment in the health service is released what was once the health card and today is the Regional Service Card (CRS), an electronic smart card. The Crs is in fact valid as: health card, European health insurance card (Team), social security number.
The following categories of people can register for the Ssn:
Italian citizens: residents in Italy, Italian pensioners living abroad, family members of a worker employed in Italy; citizens belonging to the European community: temporarily in Italy or residing in Italy; foreign nationals not belonging to countries with agreements: with a residence permit or without a residence permit.
– THE ESSENTIAL LEVELS OF ASSISTANCE (LEA): are the health services that the SSN is required to provide to all citizens, for free or against payment of a fee (ticket). The services included in the Lea – Altroconsumo points out – are identified on the basis of principles of effective care, effectiveness and appropriateness and represent the level of “essential” care guaranteed to all citizens. Regions will be able to use their own resources to provide additional services and services. The Lea, established by the State, are inspired by the binomial ‘effectiveness + solidarity’ and identify services considered essential and effective guaranteed to all, on three levels:
Collective health care in the living and working environment, which includes all prevention activities aimed at the community and individuals (protection from the effects of pollution, accident risks in the workplace, veterinary health, food protection, prophylaxis of infectious diseases, vaccinations and early diagnosis programs, forensic medicine); district assistance, that is to say the activities and health and social care services spread throughout the territory, from basic medicine to pharmaceutical assistance, from specialist and outpatient diagnostics to the supply of prostheses to the disabled, from home services to the elderly and the seriously ill to consultative territorial services (family counseling centers, mental health services, rehabilitation services for the disabled, etc.), semi-residential and residential structures (residences for the elderly and the disabled, day centers, family houses and therapeutic communities); hospital assistance, in the emergency room, in an ordinary hospitalization, in day hospital and day surgery, in long-term care and rehabilitation facilities, and so on.
On January 12th, after 16 years, the essential levels of assistance have been updated by the Government. Many news: many interventions performed in hospitalization now become outpatient: you will pay a ticket, not previously provided by some Regions; the range of vaccines is extended; six new chronic diseases are introduced, including endometriosis and chronic kidney disease; some rare diseases go to chronic, for example celiac disease and Down syndrome; the list of rare diseases is updated with 110 new entries, many of which already in the regional lists; more technological performances are introduced, such as ingestible micro-camera enteroscopy and hadrontherapy; the nomenclator of the prostheses is updated: for example, digital hearing aids, computer aids to communicate, indoor stairlifts; the services concerning medically assisted procreation (homologous and heterologous) are provided as outpatient; new screening for newborns are introduced; performance for diagnosis and treatment of autism is updated.
Your Health Starts Here
Or call — 344 532 2352